To maintain our level of service and innovation in the community, the library depends on donations.
There are a number of ways to help:
- Tax-deductible donations can be made online using the donate button, mailed or delivered to the library.
- Use the Amazon button when shopping with Amazon and your purchases will benefit the library.
- For information about making a gift to the library in honor or in memory of a loved one, contact library director Kathy Schalk-Greene at 856-234-7319, ext 304 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shop our Booksales! The Friends quarterly booksales benefit the library. Find CDs, DVDs and used books at bargain prices. See the Friends page for dates and details.
- Used Books: Do you have books or DVDs that you are no longer using? Please consider donating those for us to sell at the Friends Book & Media Sales. These sales are significant fundraising efforts for the library and a great way to recycle! Book donations can be dropped off next to the Check Out Desk anytime the library is open.