The Library offers a meeting room with a 100 person capacity, which may be divided into two rooms.
Before requesting meeting space please read the Library Meeting Room Policy.
- Requests must be made at least one week prior to the meeting date.
- All meetings must be free and open to the public.
- Group using the room is responsible for set-up and clean-up. Library staff will not provide assistance in setting up Meeting Rooms.
- Please include set-up/clean-up time in your reservation request. Rooms will not be available earlier than requested for set-up.
- Non-profit groups may request reservations for the meeting room beginning:
January 1 for dates between March 1 to May 31
May 1 for dates between June 1 to August 31
July 1 for the dates between September 1 and November 30
October 1 for dates between December 1 and February 28
Fill out a meeting room request to request a room.
Check to see if a library program is already scheduled in the meeting rooms on our events calendar.
Reservations for non-library groups do not appear on the events calendar.
For questions about meeting rooms:
Kelly Jefferson: email@example.com
856-234-7319 extension: 313
To check a date, please use the online request form and staff will contact you with availability.