Do you love your library? Become a member of the Friends! You'll get early admittance to the Book Sales but most of all you'll help your Library! The Friends of the Mount Laurel Library supports the Library with fundraising and advocacy. See some of the many items the Friends have purchased for the Library here: 2009, 2010, 2012
Book Sale Dates
January Book and Media Sale - January 21-24
Wednesday, Jan. 21 – Saturday, Jan. 24
Wednesday Preview for Friends Members Only from 6-8:30PM
(New Friends are welcome to join that night)
Saturday 10AM-4:30PM, $5 bag sale (bags provided). You are welcome to bring your own re-usable grocery bags, max. size 16"h x 13"w x 9" d.
Book Sale Rules
- Please be courteous and respectful to all customers
- Electronic devices are welcome (please turn off the beepers)
- Hoarding and/or stockpiling will not be permitted
- 4-wheeled carts or strollers are NOT permitted in the Book Sale Room
- If you choose not to purchase an item, please return it to where you found it
Donating to the Book Sale
The Friends of the Library accept book donations year-round in the wire baskets found at the right end of the circulation desk.
The Friends welcome your gently used donations but do not accept the following:
- encyclopedias of any kind
- Reader’s Digest Condensed Books
- damaged, moldy or yellowing books
- children's books that are torn, written in or dirty
- directories almanacs, travel, computer, medical or text books more than 2 years old
We also do not accept old computer software. For more information, use this form to contact the Friends
We receive many donations over the year and thank each and every one of you who donate your gently read books which enable the Friends to raise much needed funds for the library. Please visit the Friends Corner Book Sale which is open year-round in the library and purchase someone else's "gently read books."
Join the friends
- Satisfaction of supporting the Mount Laurel Library
- Invitation to annual/general meeting and other events
- Early admission to the Used Book and Media Sales
Individual (Basic) Membership ($10/year)
Family Membership ($15/year)
Patron Membership ($50-$99/year)
Business Membership ($100+/year)
If you are interested in becoming a Friend of the Mount Laurel Library, please call 856-234-7319 for more information or fill out this application and mail it in.