If the item is available to lend, we'll have it sent to Mount
Laurel and notify you when it's available for pickup. When you recieve notification, the item will be waiting for you on our Express Holds Shelf.
1. Click on the large interlibrary loan button.
2. Enter a title, author, subject of keywords in the Quick Search box.
3. Click the GO button. JerseyCat searches 200+ libraries in the NJ State Union catalog. You can also choose up to 14 additional library catalogs listed at the bottom of the screen.
4. At the List of Results, click on the title you want. Hint: The more locations listed, the easier it is to get the item.
5. Click on the Request this Item box on the right.
6. A new window will open with the ILL Request Form; Fill in these fields: Patron Name: Your last name, first name. Create a Password: Choose (and remember) a password to check your do-it-yourself ILL requests. Library Card Number: Your Mount Laurel Library number (from the back of your card). Phone/Fax/Email: Your phone number with area code. Click the Submit button (you may have to scroll over to the right a little).
7. Click Submit Button
The Library will contact you by phone or email when your items arrive for pick-up.
Please keep in mind that Interlibrary loans take approximately 1-2 weeks. Some items may be unavailable depending on item and loan policies of lending library.