If you are logging in and are asked for a second
user name and password from the selected database, please try the tips below.
You should not need a second log-in when using your library card number and pin.
If you are having trouble logging in and
getting an "authentication failed" message, the following tips may
Using Internet Explorer 6.0 or above?
To use our Electronic Resources from outside the Library, you may need to change the following settings:
Using AOL and having problems connecting?
- Go to Tools at the top toolbar, then Internet Options.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Move the slider bar on Setting to Low.
- Click on Apply, then OK.
- Go to Preferences at the top toolbar, then Internet Properties (WWW).
- Click on the Privacy tab and set it to Low.
- OR if there isn't a privacy tab, look for the Security tab and set it to Medium.
Using a personal firewall, such as Zonealarm or Norton
- You may need to temporarily disable your firewall.