Who is TAB?
The Teen Advisory Board, or TAB, is a group of teen library members
who want to be involved in the library.
Any teen who lives and/or goes to school in Mount Laurel is eligible to be a member.
New members are always welcome. Please register for meetings that you plan to attend.
What does TAB do?
TAB meets once per month to plan activities for teens in the library. There are programs like library lock-ins, superhero movie nights, and teen survivor night. You can also voice your opinion about the kinds of books, movies, etc. youíd like us to purchase for the library.
Where does TAB meet?
TAB meets at the Mount Laurel Library in the craft room.
When are TAB meetings?
TAB meetings are held at least twice a month. The group meets
both in person and virtually, using AIM. Additionally, TAB's
Newsletter organizers meet once a month. The dates change, so check
out our events calendar to register for the next meeting. New
members are always welcome.
Why should I join TAB?
Mostly, you should join
because itís fun. Also, if you love the library and want a say in what goes on
here, this is the perfect way to make your voice heard. Even if you just want a
place to hang out with your friends (especially if you donít have a driverís
license yet), the more TAB members we have, the more we can plan, and the more
we can plan, the more stuff you have to do with your friends!
How do I join?
Come to a meeting! Anyone interested is welcome to come to our meetings. Or,
e-mail Julie, Laura & Sam, your friendly Youth Services Librarians, at
email@example.com for more information.
You can also IM us at: juliemtlaurel, lauramtlaurel, & sammtlaurel.
- Minutes from July 26, 2007
- Agenda from July 26, 2007
- Minutes from Virtual Meeting, July 10, 2007
- Minutes from June 27, 2007
- Minutes from Virtual Meeting, June 13, 2007
- Minutes from May 23, 2007
- Minutes from April 18, 2007
- Agenda for April 18, 2007
- Minutes from March 21, 2007
- Agenda for March 21, 2007
- Minutes from February 21, 2007
- Agenda for January 17, 2007
- Agenda for December 19, 2006
- Agenda for November 21, 2006
- Agenda for October 17, 2006
- Agenda for September 19, 2006
- Agenda for August 15, 2006